A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Roberts is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Roberts has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Genesys Health System
- Magic Valley Regional Medical Center
- Twin Falls Clinic & Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan J Roberts DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan J. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Ryan Roberts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Roberts practices Emergency Medicine near Twin Falls, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Blanc, MI.
See Twin Falls Emergency Physicians.