A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Jander:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Jander is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jander
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Jander, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jander graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Jander has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Mt Vernon Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Michael Jander MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ryan M. Jander practice?
- Dr. Ryan Jander has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Jander practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Alexandria, VA.
See Alexandria Surgeons.