Dr. Ryan Jones MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 27th, 2015
RN
I am grateful everyday for someone so kind and knowledgeable to care for my daughter. He showed endless compassion and skill in a life threatening situation. Thanks for all you've done. As a nurse I've seen him in action many times. That's why I trusted my daughter to his care

November 11th, 2014
Jones doesn't even deserve the title "Doctor"
The worst doctor I have ever been to. I would never recommend him to anyone. In fact, I've told people that are currently seeing him to run as fast as they can. Every appointment I had with him for my FIRST pregnancy felt completely rushed. I only think he knew my name because his nurse must've stood outside the door to tell him as he walked in. He never ever remembered that he sent me to the emergency room on three separate occasions. Never went over any of my concerns after ER visits. He had more interest in my husband and would "bro down" with him at every appointment after only 5 minutes tops of talking with me. I see another specialist due to my Crohn's disease and that specialist told me that I needed to see a maternal fetal medicine doctor as well as an Ob and when we brought that up with Jones he told me that MFM's tend to scare his patients so I didn't need to see one. I ended up having complications that were life threatening for my baby. They told me this over the phone with little to no explanation. I had to demand some tests that were standard procedure after doing my own research on the internet and my baby failed a few portions of those tests and he sent me home after said tests. She died two days later in-utero at 37 weeks. I've never heard from him since. He and his nurses also made me feel silly for any feelings/concerns I had. The WORST doctor. The nurses gave me grief when I tried to get a copy of my baby's AUTOPSY report. How cold hearted can you be? my longest appointment with him was maybe 10 minutes tops and half of that time was him talking to my husband about outdoorsy stuff. There was no follow up whatsoever. I had to call at least three times to get any test results. After my baby was stillborn, Jones disappeared off the face of the earth. Never heard from him again.

January 16th, 2014
I liked Dr Jones until real concerns came along during the pregnancy and they were brushed off. I just dealt with it. After the delivery at my postpartum appointment, my concerns and pain were once again brushed off but this time with anger and defensiveness. So much so that Dr Jones denied a procedure I have 3 different witnesses to that he did that caused me pain. Dr Jones became incredibly angry and defensive and stormed out of my room when I tried to talk to him about my recovery. Totally unacceptable and I won't be referring him to anyone, or going back myself.

May 28th, 2013
Totally Awesome
Being new to Utah and pregnant with my first child, I was recommended to Dr. Jones by a few people. I found that my experiences with his office were excellent. His staff was always smiling and helpful, and I always felt comfortable with Dr. Jones as well. While going through pregnancy he was very informative, but not high pressure; I felt like I was in control of how I wanted things to go (as far as what tests I wanted/didn't want etc.), and I felt like the staff was working with me. During the last trimester of my pregnancy I developed preeclampsia which resulted in an emergency c-section. Because of the attentiveness and prompt responses of Dr. Jones and his staff, my baby was safely delivered. I also had no problems and had a great recovery because of Dr. Jones' excellent job on the surgery. I have recently moved farther away from his office, but he is definitely worth the drive for when I have more children!

December 2nd, 2011
He's got a good bedside manner but if you have any real problems he brushes you off. Haven't been impressed.