A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Lee is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Lee, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Lee has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Glendale Adventist Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan K Lee MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ryan K. Lee practice?
- Dr. Ryan Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Lee practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Glendale, CA.
See Glendale Obstetricians & Gynecologists.