A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Kaplan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Kaplan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Kaplan, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaplan graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kaplan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Regional Medical Center at No Hills
- Regency Hospital of Springdale
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Lee Kaplan MD is a male Neurologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Ryan L. Kaplan practice?
- Dr. Ryan Kaplan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Kaplan practices Neurology near Fayetteville, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Bentonville, AR.
See Fayetteville Neurologists.