A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Kelly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Kelly is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Kelly, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelly graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Kelly has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Austin Medical Center
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fairview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Patrick Kelly MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan P. Kelly practice?
- Dr. Ryan Kelly has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Kelly practices Family Medicine near Ellsworth, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Zumbrota, MN and Red Wing, MN.
See Ellsworth Family Physicians.