A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Klein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Klein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klein has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan M Klein MD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ryan M. Klein practice?
- Dr. Ryan Klein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Klein practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Newport Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists, Newport Beach Critical Care Practitioners, and Newport Beach Pulmonologists.