A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Klein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Klein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klein
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klein Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Klein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Klein graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klein has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan M Klein MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ryan M. Klein practice?
- Dr. Ryan Klein has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Klein practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Internists, Newport Beach Critical Care Practitioners, and Newport Beach Pulmonologists.