Overall Review

3.3

March 5th, 2016
Dr Ryan Klein always listens to all of my questions and gives me answers. Everybody in his office is very nice and helpful.

September 25th, 2014
Mrs.
I would highly recommend Dr. R. Klein to anyone. He is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor who does spend quality time with his patients and takes their concerns seriously.

April 26th, 2013
Patient #3003
While getting a physical, the Doc doesnt look at you. You are simply #3003 patient. He plugs data in to his computer faster than you can speak. The door can be opened while your pants are around your ankle and his finger in your boote'. No privacy. Walls are paper thin so you can hear what goes on in the room next door. Dr. Ryan wouldnt recognize you if he saw you on the street. Probably the last guy you would want if you really needed a doctor with good bedside manner. I dont doubt his is sharp as a tack but maybe better suited for clinical studies where patients dont need someone who cares about them. You are just a Number.

April 9th, 2013
Just as arrogant and unprofessional as the reviews i read about his father.

June 14th, 2012
terrible
I hope he learns something when reviewing these ratings. He spends five minutes with you most of the time while he is on the computer and then he meets you out in the hall. no privacy. I do not think he listens to you. I have finally had enough and will be looking for a new doctor. His repore with you is terrible

May 15th, 2012
Smart, effiecient doc
Obviously not the warm, hand-holding type that some folks need, Dr. Klein is a bright, dynamic physician who finds out what's wrong and fixes it. He moves and speaks quickly, but orders whatever tests or referrals are necessary, gets back to you quickly with results, and always wants to follow up on your recovery. I can take the occaisional snarky humor from a doctor this smart and efficient. I think he's terrific.

March 13th, 2012
Terrible - no, make that NO - bedside manner. Didn't even want know what I had come in for - just said "You're here for a physical, even though I told him I had just had a physical 6 months prior. When I finally got to tell him my reasons for the visit he was very dismissive. Typed away on his computer and then got up and said he would meet me in the hall. (This is his usual procedure - doesn't consulting a patient in a busy hallway violate some HIPA regulation? There's absolutely no privacy.) Anyway, I said "What about the intense pain I'm having?" He pointed to a completely different spot on my back than I had indicated and said "It's here and it's just arthritis." I clearly told him this happened only 3 times during my life, started abruptly and ended just as abruptly each time, and was not where he indicated but felt like it was inside. It was definitely not in my spine. But he was impatient and wouldn't listen. Ten minutes later when he met me in the hall he was rude and sarcastic. My husband was with me and said he didn't want me ever going back to Dr. Klein again. He was upset (as was I) that Dr. Klein simply didn't listen, spent no time discussing my problems and was rude on top of everything else. I have seen Dr. Klein many times over the past two years and this past visit will be my last. He has twice given me very questionable diagosis and is almost bullying. I will never go to him again.

December 8th, 2011
Got appointment the next day after initial call...unbelievable...great. Staff great....doctor, too hurried...too little time with patient.

September 14th, 2011
spends to much time on computer

June 6th, 2011
sends to much time on the computer instead of talking to you

March 27th, 2011
Always feel rushed
Each time I go to Dr. Klein I feel that I am always rushed. You really cant talk to him because he is always typing on the computer. Very Disappointed in his matter of taking care of patients.

February 7th, 2011
My Favorite Doctor
Always perfect. Best bedside manner. The staff is so nice and very helpful. I didn't change my insurance so I could keep him. Highly recommend. Hard to find doctor's like this.