Dr. Ryan Klein Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Ryan Klein?

Does not pay attention to you!

Posted on October 8th, 2017

I agree with all of those patients that complained about him not paying any attention to you. All he does is type on his computer. He miss diagnosed me 2 times and I never went back again. After complaining about the pain on my left side in the back several times he wanted to send me to pain management. I could hardly walk. Left his office and went to the ER where they determined I had a kidney stone and had surgery that same evening. That took care of my pain. What would pain management have done??? Besides that he is very, very arrogant and spends very little time with his patients. I am surprised he has not had a malpractice suite yet or has he???

Posted on March 5th, 2016

Dr Ryan Klein always listens to all of my questions and gives me answers. Everybody in his office is very nice and helpful.

Mrs.

Posted on September 25th, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr. R. Klein to anyone. He is a very caring and knowledgeable doctor who does spend quality time with his patients and takes their concerns seriously.

Patient #3003

Posted on April 26th, 2013

While getting a physical, the Doc doesnt look at you. You are simply #3003 patient. He plugs data in to his computer faster than you can speak. The door can be opened while your pants are around your ankle and his finger in your boote'. No privacy. Walls are paper thin so you can hear what goes on in the room next door. Dr. Ryan wouldnt recognize you if he saw you on the street. Probably the last guy you would want if you really needed a doctor with good bedside manner. I dont doubt his is sharp as a tack but maybe better suited for clinical studies where patients dont need someone who cares about them. You are just a Number.

Posted on April 9th, 2013

Just as arrogant and unprofessional as the reviews i read about his father.

terrible

Posted on June 15th, 2012

I hope he learns something when reviewing these ratings. He spends five minutes with you most of the time while he is on the computer and then he meets you out in the hall. no privacy. I do not think he listens to you. I have finally had enough and will be looking for a new doctor. His repore with you is terrible

wisheii'd never heard of him

Posted on May 30th, 2012

Smart, effiecient doc

Posted on May 15th, 2012

Obviously not the warm, hand-holding type that some folks need, Dr. Klein is a bright, dynamic physician who finds out what's wrong and fixes it. He moves and speaks quickly, but orders whatever tests or referrals are necessary, gets back to you quickly with results, and always wants to follow up on your recovery. I can take the occaisional snarky humor from a doctor this smart and efficient. I think he's terrific.

Posted on March 14th, 2012

Terrible - no, make that NO - bedside manner. Didn't even want know what I had come in for - just said "You're here for a physical, even though I told him I had just had a physical 6 months prior. When I finally got to tell him my reasons for the visit he was very dismissive. Typed away on his computer and then got up and said he would meet me in the hall. (This is his usual procedure - doesn't consulting a patient in a busy hallway violate some HIPA regulation? There's absolutely no privacy.) Anyway, I said "What about the intense pain I'm having?" He pointed to a completely different spot on my back than I had indicated and said "It's here and it's just arthritis." I clearly told him this happened only 3 times during my life, started abruptly and ended just as abruptly each time, and was not where he indicated but felt like it was inside. It was definitely not in my spine. But he was impatient and wouldn't listen. Ten minutes later when he met me in the hall he was rude and sarcastic. My husband was with me and said he didn't want me ever going back to Dr. Klein again. He was upset (as was I) that Dr. Klein simply didn't listen, spent no time discussing my problems and was rude on top of everything else. I have seen Dr. Klein many times over the past two years and this past visit will be my last. He has twice given me very questionable diagosis and is almost bullying. I will never go to him again.

Posted on December 9th, 2011

Got appointment the next day after initial call...unbelievable...great. Staff great....doctor, too hurried...too little time with patient.

Posted on September 14th, 2011

spends to much time on computer

Posted on June 7th, 2011

sends to much time on the computer instead of talking to you