Learn more about Dr. Ryan Klinefelter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Klinefelter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Klinefelter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Fracture Fixation
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Tendon Transfer
Education & Awards
Dr. Klinefelter graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Klinefelter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Dale Klinefelter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Ryan D. Klinefelter practice?
- Dr. Ryan Klinefelter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Klinefelter practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Marion, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Marion Surgeons and Marion Orthopedic Surgeons.