A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Klinefelter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Klinefelter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klinefelter
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Klinefelter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Klinefelter, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Fracture Fixation
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Tendon Transfer
Education & Awards
Dr. Klinefelter graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Klinefelter has 9 hospital affiliations:
- James Cancer Hosp And Solove Rsch Inst
- The Ohio State University Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Dale Klinefelter MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Ryan D. Klinefelter practice?
- Dr. Ryan Klinefelter has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Klinefelter practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Westerville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Columbus, OH.
See Westerville Orthopedic Surgeons and Westerville Surgeons.