More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ryan Kotton
Dr. Ryan Kotton, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation and Pediatrics. Dr. Kotton is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center and UCLA Medical Center. Dr. Kotton has received 5 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ryan Kotton has the following 2 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Ryan Kotton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Christopher Ornelas Sr
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pain Management
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi9
Dr. Piper Calasanti-Ayuste
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi10
Dr. Elaine Kamil
Los Angeles, CA 0.01 mi44