Learn more about Dr. Ryan Kotton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Kotton, Physiatrist, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kotton
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kotton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Kotton, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Brain Injuries
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Kotton graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kotton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Hillel Kotton MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ryan H. Kotton practice?
- Dr. Ryan Kotton has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Kotton practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hollywood, CA.
See Los Angeles Physiatrists.