Dr. Ryan Kotton MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 23rd, 2016
The staff does an ou..
The staff does an outstanding job in caring for the patients while in the office. Kudos to Larissa for always being so caring and respectful of patients current needs, and also follow-up appointments. The the other two members (Adele And Jordan) of the staff contribute well in the success of a fine run office.

May 17th, 2016
Very informative phy..
Very informative physician and nice staff appreciate the help with my son.

May 13th, 2016
Dr.Kotton and his st..
Dr.Kotton and his staff are AMAZING. They are extremely kind and efficient. The staff upfront are friendly and they really work hard to accommodate my needs. Dr. Kotton is so sweet and extremely knowledgable! He really takes the time to address all my concerns and needs! I look forward to seeing Dr. Kotton and his amazing staff on my next visit!

April 22nd, 2016
Kotton is an amazing..
Kotton is an amazing doctor. Him, along with his team, have been extremely helpful. Super appreciative, thank youuuu!!!

April 22nd, 2016
I recently went to see Dr. Kotton with my son who has multiple medical issues due to a stroke prior to his birth. My son is Developmentally Delayed and this Dr was not at all taken back by this. One would wonder why would he be, he works with many brain injured folks as part of his job however you would be surprised when you see multiple docs in the community. Yes pediatric neurologist who don't like Developmentally Delayed kids huh who would think.....Dr. Kotton asked many appropriate questions, did a thorough physical assessment and was willing to help my son. I appreciate his honesty and compassion towards my son and the challenge of raising him. He saw his strengths and gave me hope for further improvement when most have written him off s status quo. I felt he was realistic when I explained my parental view of my child's situation and my goals for him. I appreciated that he took the time to get to know my boy and what we have donned where we hope to go from here. He is a genuinely kind and compassionate man. I was equally impressed with the quality of person he was as well as with his medical opinion. Doctors like this restore my hope and faith.

April 18th, 2016
Dr. Kotton is one of..
Dr. Kotton is one of the best Doctor. He helped me a lot with my back injury.

October 3rd, 2012
The Doctor's Doctor
Dr. Kotton was highly professional, courteous and has an excellent bedside manner. He was a few minutes late as he was dealing with an emergency in the hospital, but when I saw him he made me feel like I was the only important person in his practice. He spent an entire hour with me and answered all of my questions. His rehab team in the hospital was outstanding from the nurses to the therapists and his office staff was so friendly and helpful. While I was checking out I had a chance to speak to some of the patients in the waiting room - turns out he's the doctor that the doctors go to. Two doctors were patients waiting to see him. AND he still didn't rush me out!

July 19th, 2011
Excellent clinician
Dr. Kotton was extremely thorough and informative. He is truly up to date on all the latest medical literature and even took the time to discuss recent journal articles with me in a way that I could understand. I appreciate that he valued my interest in better understanding my son's medical condition. He is sharp, warm, and overall an excellent clinician. We're very lucky to have him on the West Coast. Now all we need to do is convince him to move up to San Francisco!!!

March 17th, 2011
George
Dr. Kotton isnt your average doctor. He really listened to my concerns and was there to help me without a preconceived agenda. He took the time to r ...

March 5th, 2011
Well worth the wait
Our son, Jake, has a very rare gentic disorder which causes scoliosis, tightness of his legs, and weakness of his core muscles. We have been bouncing from subspecialist to subspecialist for the past 4 years until our pediatrician introduced us to Dr. Kotton about 3 months ago. Dr. Kotton manages all of our son's rehabilitation needs and serves as the point man to Jake's rehab services. We are very fortunate and feel blessed to have him involved in our lives. He books up months in advance but is well worth the wait.

January 24th, 2011
Comprehensive and approachable
Dr. Kotton knew exactly what was going on with me right away. He was straight and to the point. Turns out that my knee pain was related to an old hip injury and some muscle imbalance. He gave me a simple injections and taught me some stretches and exercises that I do with my personal trainer and now I'm playing soccer again with my son. Its been 6 months and my pain is almost entirely gone and I am running 5 miles a day.

October 5th, 2010
Physiatrist (Function Doctor)
Dr. Kotton is a very special doctor. He is a physiatrist which is a doctor that deals with function and not just disease. When our son, Tyler, had a ...