A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Kretzer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Kretzer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Dr. Kretzer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Carondelet St Joseph's Hospital Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Michael Kretzer MD is a male Neurosurgeon and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ryan M. Kretzer practice?
- Dr. Ryan Kretzer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Kretzer practices Neurological Surgery near Tucson, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD.
See Tucson Neurological Surgeons.