Overall Review

January 8th, 2016
misleading statements on web site
Don't believe Kretzer's bragging on their web site. He states in his video that "the U.S is lucky to have people like him to restore them back to heath." He also says he will operate on people with failed back surgeries. My wife fits this category yet Kretzer refused to see her telling her to go back to the surgeon that did the failed surgery! You be the judge. Is he lying on his video? We just can't find a surgeon that is truthful and compassionate. 10 yrs have gone by and still can't find any compassion. Meanwhile my wife suffers.

May 22nd, 2015
I have been operated on twice by Dr. Kretzer. The spinal surgeries were successful, the follow up monitoring and care was excellent. I have recommended this Dr. to many friends and family. My back has healed and I have resumed my normal physical activities. THE BEST, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

December 12th, 2014
No Time for me
I was given a recommendation to see him from a PT who had a patient with 7 back surgeries. I was so happy to be able to get a second opinion. I spent over a day getting all of my papers in order. I spent nearly an hour to get to his office. I was told by his receptionist he would give a second opinion, "that's what he does". Not. I spent about 5 minutes there and I would bet it was just to be seen as an office visit. He wasted my time and I guess I was duped. I was so disappointed and would never recommend him.