Ryan Krupp Is this you?

Have you seen Ryan Krupp?

US Army

Posted on August 29th, 2016

Dr. Krupp and his team came highly recommended. I am absolutely pleased and very impressed at the exceptional care and professionalism from the entire team. Dr. Krupp repaired my right shoulder, and I couldn't be happier.

Posted on August 18th, 2016

Highly Recommend Dr Krupp very personable, caring and great follow up. Had a shoulder replacement with no issues at all. Great pain management during that time.

Posted on June 9th, 2016

Excellent at diagnosis. Spent so much time examining my shoulder and correctly diagnosed something my first opinion orthopedist missed. No complaints. Surgery and follow up went very well. Highly recommended.

Unorganized Office Staff

Posted on September 2nd, 2013

Dr Krupp is a great surgeon and performed rotator cuff surgery on my shoulder, which was successful. His bedside manner is short, gruff and to the point. I saw more of him on television than as a patient. His PA was wonderful and very personable; however, the office staff was so unorganized, rude, dysfunctional and acted as though they were doing you some sort of favor for being there, it was humiliating to the point I dreaded my doctor visits. They never knew if I needed to pay a co-payment and didn't even recommend physical therapy after surgery like most offices. The response, "Oh, you have to do that yourself. You just go where ever you want." Unhappy patient.

Posted on November 12th, 2012

Very intelligent doctor.

Great Doctor, Awful Staff

Posted on May 19th, 2012

Shoulder Surgery

Posted on January 17th, 2012

I saw Dr Krupp for 5 mins or less to schedule my surgery & he never told me the length of recovery time or how much PT I had to go to after surgery. My surgery was 5 hours later then scheduled & I have never seen him since my surgery 6 monts ago. My follow up appts were with a medical asst. Now I have severe shoulder pain again & am looking for another Dr.

Posted on September 3rd, 2010

I met Dr. Krupp after a major accident when the ER physician suggested that the severity of my shoulder and arm injury required the highest level of specialty care. My and my family's experiences have been excellent:1. He explains complex situations simply, clearly, and directly and answers questions promptly.2. He and his office are well organized which is what I think gives him yime to talk with patients.3. Dr. Krupp is up to date in his field, still publishing, while also being a young dad with a great sense of humor--nice combination.4. Dr. Krupp's attention to rehabilation is a real plus to some one like me who's going to be in therapy for a long time--he really cares about the outcome, holds me to account for my part of the proocess while still offering his expertise.5. Interested in the family.

Posted on October 26th, 2017