Orthopaedic Surgeon
4950 Nortn Hlthcr Blvd
Ste 305
Louisville, KY 40241
502-394-6341
Locations and availability (4)

|  Unorganized Office Staff  |  show details
Sep 2nd, 2013

Dr Krupp is a great surgeon and performed rotator cuff surgery on my shoulder, which was successful. His bedside manner is short, gruff and to the point. I saw more of him on television than as a patient. His PA was wonderful and very personable; however, the office staff was so unorganized, rude, dysfunctional and acted as though they were doing you some sort of favor for being there, it was humiliating to the point I dreaded my doctor visits. They never knew if I needed to pay a co-payment and didn't even recommend physical therapy after surgery like most offices. The response, "Oh, you have to do that yourself. You just go where ever you want." Unhappy patient.

|  show details
Nov 12th, 2012

Very intelligent doctor.

|  Shoulder Surgery  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2012

I saw Dr Krupp for 5 mins or less to schedule my surgery & he never told me the length of recovery time or how much PT I had to go to after surgery. My surgery was 5 hours later then scheduled & I have never seen him since my surgery 6 monts ago. My follow up appts were with a medical asst. Now I have severe shoulder pain again & am looking for another Dr.

|  great surgeon/follow up below par  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2011

He did a great job/surgery. It has been a month and I have yet to see him again. Had a 2 wk follow up appointment with Dr, never got to see him. Some guy came in for about 3 min, never had me take it out of sling or examine the shoulder. Said it looked good and told me to make another appt. Hope I get to see Dr at next appt. With all that said, I would use him again, he is a very good surgeon.

|  show details
by An appreciative patient on Sep 2nd, 2010

I met Dr. Krupp after a major accident when the ER physician suggested that the severity of my shoulder and arm injury required the highest level of specialty care. My and my family's experiences have been excellent:1. He explains complex situations simply, clearly, and directly and answers questions promptly.2. He and his office are well organized which is what I think gives him yime to talk with patients.3. Dr. Krupp is up to date in his field, still publishing, while also being a young dad with a great sense of humor--nice combination.4. Dr. Krupp's attention to rehabilation is a real plus to some one like me who's going to be in therapy for a long time--he really cares about the outcome, holds me to account for my part of the proocess while still offering his expertise.5. Interested in the family.

|  Should be more like him.  |  show details
by Eric on Jun 8th, 2010

Dr. Krupp put a titanium plate to fix my clavicle. I was in his office for my first visit on a Monday and 30 minutes later I was scheduled for surgery the next day. I was impressed. He knew I was hurting from the motorcycle accident with the broken clavicle, and I told him I would like to have it fixed ASAP, and he did. He did not let me hurt after surgery. His bedside manner is wonderful. He is very informative, and will answer questions without being condescending. He was very kind and informative to my family while giving them at home care information while I was in the recovery room I was told. I am a Registered Nurse, so I have contact with many doctors during my job, and Dr. Krupp impressed me. I just started PT yesterday from the surgery, and the physical therapist said that Dr. Krupp's plan of care for PT was aggressive, which is good to get me back to 100%. He was also impressed with his handywork. Anymore sometimes it is scary to pick a surgeon, because just like contractors you could get a lemon who doesn't care. No worries with Dr. Krupp. Also everyone at Norton Brownsboro Hospital was great, treated us like family.