A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Labovitch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Labovitch, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Arthroscopy of the shoulder and knee
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Labovitch graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Labovitch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
- Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Labovitch MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan Labovitch practice?
- Dr. Ryan Labovitch has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Labovitch practices Sports Medicine near Newport Beach, CA.
See Newport Beach Surgeons.