Dr. Ryan Labovitch MD Patient Reviews

May 15th, 2015
Can't say enough good things about Dr. Labovitch
I've had the pleasure of working with Dr. Labovitch twice. Once for a meniscus repair and once for a clavicle repair. When I look at the signed photographs in the patient rooms it becomes clear that some of the best athletes in the world trust Dr. Labovitch. When I speak with other professionals in treatment process it becomes clear that Dr. Labovitch and his work are highly regarded in the medical field. My experience with Dr. Labovitch has been nothing but positive. He is extremely knowledgeable in his field, provides useful objective insight on my cases, and has a very kind bedside manner. Even though his schedule can be demanding like any successful orthopedist, I always feel like he values me as a patient. If it's not enough that he is a hard working and gifted orthopedist, he is also a fantastic athlete, a married father of two, and an overall amicable and humble human being, How he manages to excel at so many things is a mystery to me, but what's relevant is how hard he works to provide the best patient treatment possible. Thank you for fixing my mistakes and giving me the chance to get back to doing what I love!

April 13th, 2011
Friendly, understanding, empathetic, and amazing staff!! Great experience!

December 4th, 2010
The Best Orthopedic Surgeon in Orange County. Great new office!!! His Bedside manner is top notch!!

October 22nd, 2010
Extremely competent, caring, attention to detail, thorough, open
Dr. Labovitch repaired with open surgery my badly torn rotator cuff caused by a sports-related fall. His recommendations for recovery and his prognosis were perfect. The proof is that now, a year and a half after my open surgery, I have not only fully recovered my range of motion, but I am stronger than ever, probably a result of being motivated by my strenuous physical therapy following surgery.Dr. Labovitch wrote an incredibly detailed report of my surgery, explaining every activity, and use of every surgical instrument. It was better than watching a video of the entire procedure, because it included commentary, observations and explanations of decisions made. It inspired great confidence.Follow-up visits were very educational. He's a great cheerleader for one's recovery.

October 1st, 2010
I have had a great experience with Dr Labovitch. I love his new office at Kramer Orthopedics. He has GREAT bedside manner.