A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Leonard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Leonard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Leonard graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Leonard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kadlec Regional Medical Center
- Kennewick General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Wayne Leonard DO is a male Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ryan W. Leonard practice?
- Dr. Ryan Leonard has 16 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Leonard practices Otolaryngology near Richland, WA.
Additional practice locations include: West Richland, WA and Prosser, WA.
See Richland Otolaryngologists.