A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Loyd:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Loyd is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Loyd, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Loyd graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Loyd has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Regional Health Center
- College Station Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Andrew Loyd MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan A. Loyd practice?
- Dr. Ryan Loyd has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Loyd practices Family Medicine near Bryan, TX.
See Bryan Primary Care Doctors.