Ryan M Greene, MD, PHD

2731 Executive Park Dr
Suite 1
Weston, FL 33331
(964) 651-6600
Locations and availability (4)

|  Best in The Business!  |  show details
Jan 13th, 2014

Words cannot express how amazing Dr. Greene and his staff are! Dr. Greene is incredibly knowledgeable and professional. The staff is kind and accommodating. I would highly recommend Dr. Greene for any cosmetic or surgical needs.

|  Rhinoplasty needed after a car accident  |  show details
by Lilli on Jan 11th, 2014

Unfortunately things happen in life that are beyond our control, and you need to make sure you handle them as best you can. I was involved in a terrible car accident (not my fault) where my face smashed into the steering wheel. My deviated septum got smashed over (I couldn’t breathe through one side of my nose), chipped some of my bone and also affected other parts of my nose. To begin, I did extensive research checking out different doctors online. Dr Greene’s website was by far the most informative and helpful out of any doctor’s website I viewed. After my online research and having a consultation (with a different doctor), I found that many other doctors seem to have a “type” where they tend to do the same thing for every patient, and give them all similar noses. I am glad I learned all of this because when I met with Dr Greene I was able to recognize how good he was and what set him apart from many other doctors. Dr Greene was a world of difference and was extremely refreshing. He took his time to go over all the complications that I had due to the accident (the other doctor was more concerned about the cosmetic than the functional issues I had, and spent most of the consultation showing me other noses he did), and how he could help my nose, for breathing and cosmetically. The thing I greatly appreciated was his comment “I want to give you the nose you were born with.” On top of that, his staff is fantastic. Many times doctor’s staff treat you as a number and you get the feeling that they are busy with everything, but you. I knew all of his staff by name and they not only knew me, but they did their best to get me into the schedule (this was during the holidays) as quickly as possible, which I greatly appreciated. Dr Greene and his staff were extremely thorough with instructions, followup before and after surgery, and exceeded my expectations. Surgery is not something you should not take lightly, you want a doctor who is good at what they do and does their best to help you as an individual, not a number. Dr Greene is the best and I can’t thank him and his staff enough. Not only can I breathe, but my nose fits my face beautifully!

|  The Best  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2013

As a mother of a 14 year old daughter who desperately sought after rhinoplasty for good reason, I was more than a little apprehensive. But she discovered Dr. Greene online and the pictures of his patients conveyed that Dr. Greene had an artistic eye for creating natural, beautiful noses. Upon meeting him and his staff, we knew we were in the right place. Not only are Dr. Greene's credentials outstanding, but he also possesses artistic abilities that anyone should desire in a surgeon who is about to sculpt a part of their face. The patience that the group showed for me as a paranoid mother whose daughter was about to have elective surgery was beyond anything I have experienced. The results were so phenomenal that another daughter of mine had rhinoplasty a year later with the same fantastic care and results.

|  outstanding!  |  show details
Jun 25th, 2013

Dr. Greene was compassionate and understanding the day I walked into his office. I was nervous about my consultation, but he made me feel confident that everything was going to be okay. I had Rhinoplasty to fix my double deviated septum, and open up my breathing ways so I can breathe better. I wouldn't have chosen any other doctor! Him and his staff are amazing! Dr. Greene called me directly to make sure I was okay day of and after surgery.His staff answered every question I had, and he was available to speak to "personally" at any given time. My results were breathe taking. I hardly had any bruising, swelling, and within two weeks I felt ready to go back to work! My nose is beautiful, just like his digital imaging, and my breathing is 100% better. Thank you Dr. Greene! no other would I trust but you and your staff/ team

|  The best doctor I have found  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2013

Dr. Greene is amazing. He is very detailed and listens to what you want and acheives the result. I love the way he used filler to make me look more youthful naturally. It is hard to find a doctor that can acheive this. I have seen a lot of unatural results from different doctors and have experianced some of my own. With Dr. Greene you will not experiance this. I have been with him for a year now and have never been dissatisfied. If you are looking for a quality doctor he is your man.

|  Dr. Greene and staff are AMAZING!  |  show details
Feb 4th, 2013

Dr. Greene and his staff are incredible!! After looking at several different doctors for my rhinoplasty, I felt the most comfortable with Dr. Greene from the get go. He is extremely knowledgable and truly pays attention to every single detail. During my initial consultation, he made sure to address all of my questions and made me feel completely at ease about my procedure. He made sure to explain everything in a way that was easy to understand. Dr. Greene was very kind, patient, and meticulous and went over even the minor details with me. Throughout the whole surgical process, Dr. Greene's staff went above and beyond for me, always checking in to see how I was doing. They are always available for whatever the need, whether it be a question that can be answered over the phone or coming in for as many follow up appointments as I feel necessary. I am beyond happy with my results and would recommend Dr. Greene to anyone!

|  Rhinoplasty  |  show details
Sep 6th, 2012

This was a great experience with great results my nose looks natural and my breathing issues improved by 95% . The Doctors made me feel at ease answered all my questions and his staff is very welcoming. I will always go to Doctor Greene for my cosmetic needs

|  show details
Jul 22nd, 2012

Dr. Greene is a wonderful plastic surgeon. He is extremely approachable, kind, and patient. The results are excellent! I am very happy.

|  Great experience  |  show details
Jun 26th, 2012

Dr. Greene could not have been more amazing than he was during the time of my surgery. His office staff was very informative and helpful during the process prior to the surgery. The day of the surgery I was so nervous but Dr. Greene really made me feel comfortable and was reassuring that everything would be fine (which it was). I get so many compliments on how natural my nose looks!! I went to other surgeons who took 5 pictures of my nose and brought me into their office and within 10 minutes showed me how my nose would look. When I went to visit Dr. Greene he took over 20 pictures of my nose and insisted I come back to the office the week after so that he could take his time and properly decide what he felt he could accomplish for my procedure. I couldn't believe the time he took and realized that this was the doctor for me. I absolutely would recommend Dr. Greene to anyone looking to have any facial surgery!!! AMAZING is the only word I can use for the entire process.

|  Incredibly amazing!! The absolute best!!  |  show details
Jan 17th, 2012

Words cant express how incredibly amazing Dr. Ryan Greene and staff are! I've done my investigating, read articles, reviews, and got several consultations. The staff makes you feel like family, not "just another patient. Dr. Greene went over EVERYTHING with me, answered all questions HONESTLY, made sure I understood everything CLEARLY, explained what to expect, and was NEVER in a rush to get to another room. The most important thing was that he told me the TRUTH and didn't just tell me what I wanted to hear. I had several appointments with Dr. Greene before and after surgery. He also met with me right before the surgery just in case I had any other questions and to go over what to expect. I had a minor issue after surgery, so I called the office just in case. Not only did he call me back immediately, but he also offered to meet me at his office on a weekend just so he can check to reassure everything was okay so I wouldnt worry over the weekend. I HIGHLY recommend him to everyone! The absolute best job and best of all, it looks NATURAL!!

|  Comestic patient  |  show details
Oct 12th, 2011

Overall my experience at Dr Greene's was amazing. The staff was so friendly, warm and welcoming as was the Doctor. He was very honest and caring. During my treatment he was making sure I was doing well the entire time. I love the office and my lips look so great!