Learn more about Dr. Ryan Heffelfinger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Heffelfinger, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Heffelfinger
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Heffelfinger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Heffelfinger, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Heffelfinger graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Heffelfinger has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rockville General Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
- Manchester Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan M Heffelfinger DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan M. Heffelfinger practice?
- Dr. Ryan Heffelfinger has 10 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Heffelfinger practices Family Medicine near Ellington, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Windsor, CT and Somers, CT.
See Ellington Primary Care Doctors.