Dr. Ryan Kauffman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ryan Kauffman?

Home Allergies

Home Allergies

Have you seen Dr. Ryan Kauffman?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 22nd, 2015

A Doctor That Cares

I have been wanting to write about the surgery Dr. Kauffman performed on my daughter called a frenulectomy. He listened to all my concerns and reassured that she will do fine and will have a great outcome. Her lip tie was causing a gap between her two front teeth and difficulty with her feedings. We then met with Lynn and she worked with us to have the surgery done at Northwest ENT Surgery Center. The staff there was great and we were in and out in no time. My daughter healed well and I am very pleased with the outcome and the benefits my daughter had gained from this procedure. I will forever recommend Dr. Kauffman for anything regaurding ENT. Fives stars will never be enough to show my appreciation.

March 19th, 2015

Dr. Kauffman is an exceptional Doctor!

After searching for years for a solution to many issues that my son was having with his throat, Dr. Kauffman immediately diagnosed it, explained it with kindness, humor and compassion, provided an excellent treatment plan, and has since become a provider for two others in our family with allergy issues. Five stars does not even seem enough - he is beyond the five starers not only for his knowledge, but he is the most personable physician who I have encountered.

March 2nd, 2015

So much better now

Dr. Ryan Kauffman is an excellent surgeon. Doctors are not all equal, this one is the best.

March 18th, 2014

One of the best dr. appts. ever!

Dr. Kauffman has exceptional listening skills, such that I am able to focus on conveying exactly what I need to share with him. Eye contact and he gives visual cues to what I am saying so I know he is understanding. He explains his intended approach and how he comes to that approach. He does not order testing, unless/until it is indicated for the proper treatment plan. Knowledgeable and good energy. He's nice, the staff is nice, the offices are nice. What a great find!

August 14th, 2013

Producer

Dr. Kauffman might be the best doctor I have ever had the pleasure to meet. Alot of times we visit physicians who are overwhelmed and really rushing between patients. Dr. Kauffman takes the time and effort to not only provide great care to his patients but make sure that we are fully aware and understand what is going on.... I have never felt rushed even with my long list of questions. He answers every single one with a smile. I recently had my tonsils taken out (very painful) I left one ENT because I was not feeling comfortable and switched to Dr. Kauffman off a reference by a friend and it was the best choice I have made. Everything went GREAT and i felt reassured the entire time. They also followed up several times to make sure that everything was going as planned. I thank him and his great staff.

August 2nd, 2013

Caring

DR. Kaufman has the best bedside mannor of any Dr. I have worked with or been a patient.Their office is beautiful and the staff are all friendly.

April 19th, 2013

GREAT PHYSICIAN

DR. KAUFFMAN IS BY FAR THE MOST CARING PHYSICIAN I HAVE EVER VISITED...HE MAKES YOU FEEL HOW CARING HE IS AND SPENDS MUCH TIME WITH YOU TO MAKE SURE YOU UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING GOING ON....I ONLY WISH ALL PHSICIANS WERE THIS COMPASSIONATE....THANK..

September 9th, 2012

Rating A Superstar

Dr. Kauffman diagnosed and performed a nasal septoplasty and/or turbinate surgery on me which included removal of a large polyp. He used the latest surgical techniques and I rate him as outstanding n every respect. I switched to him after visiting another area ENT doctor and am thankful that I made the change

June 5th, 2012

Highly recommend Dr. Kauffman. Very personable and professional. Never seems rushed and takes time to answer all my questions. Diagnosis was spot on. Office staff is excellent.

March 30th, 2012

Much appreciation for Doctor Kauffman!

Dr. Kauffman is the very best, he is a Top Notch surgeon in the field of Otolaryngology/ ENT medicin.Originally I had went to another doctor for the problems I was having, the original doctor seen, did not catch the serious condition that Dr. Kauffman did!(I'm so very grateful!!!) My surgery was yesterday all areas of serious infection and large amount of scar tissue was taken care of and removed... Dr. Kauffman is truely a very good person and a great doctor!

December 5th, 2011

Great doctor!

Dr Kauffman is very thorough and has a great patient/doctor manner. Diagnosis and subsequent treatment was right on! Thanks Doc! Oh yeah and don't let his right out of college appearance fool you. He is excellent!

November 17th, 2011

Dr. Kauffman is the best doctor I have seen. I have seen other ENT's and had bad experiences. The wait time was a little longer than I thought it would be, BUT I didn't mind at all. Dr. Kauffman was cheerful, and gave me his full attention during my visit. He explained everything to me and took the time to REALLY listen to my concerns. I would reccomend him to ALL of my frieds.