A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Klemt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Klemt is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Klemt, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Klemt graduated from MD, University of Maryland School of Medicine.
Dr. Klemt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Lutheran Medical Ctr
- Platte Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Matthew Klemt MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan M. Klemt practice?
- Dr. Ryan Klemt has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Klemt practices Emergency Medicine near Lafayette, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Denver, CO and Brighton, CO.
See Lafayette Emergency Physicians.