A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Kramer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Kramer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Kramer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kramer graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kramer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Nh Medical Center
- Foundation Medical Partners
- South Nh Regional Med C
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Marc Kramer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan M. Kramer practice?
- Dr. Ryan Kramer has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Kramer practices Family Medicine near Hudson, NH.
See Hudson Family Physicians.