Dr. Ryan Manecke Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ryan Manecke?

Wrong Diagnosis / Advice

Posted on November 17th, 2017

I had a appointment with him a couple weeks ago . A few days later his Nurse called me and stated that I needed a Prostate biopsy. I quickly called the Mayo Clinic in Rochester Mn. They seen me in Urology on 11/13/17. Mayo Clinic is rated #2 in the Nation in Urology. After a physical exam and lab work, I was told I was normal and I did NOT need a biopsy. Thank God I got a second opinion from a top Medical facility. Be careful if you go to this Dr. I am very disturbed that I was advised to get a biopsy.

Doctor who doesn't listen

Posted on April 13th, 2016

Dr. Manecke did NOT listen to my concerns or understand what was going on. His office cancelled my appointment one day prior and then they offered Dr. Manecke as a replacement. I had waited weeks for this appointment. I WASTED MY TIME SEEING HIM. He didn't listen or care about my condition. He was not there for me when I needed his help. I am no better off after visiting him.

Posted on December 30th, 2015

I could see how some people may not like this doctor's bedside manner. Dr. Manecke is not one to hold your hand and spend hours with you. He's very intelligent, efficient, and direct. If you're looking for a doctor who cuts through the B.S., Dr. Manecke is the one for you. I've been seeing him for the past couple of years and I'm happy to say he's the best physician I see.

Posted on October 8th, 2015

These reviews are usually only written by crazy people. Be assured, this is an excellent doctor who really cares about his patients.

Posted on July 8th, 2015

unproffesional!! it was my first visit-he maybe spent 3 minutes with me. Will not go back. First impression is always the lasting one!!!

Posted on June 7th, 2015

I have to agree with the two previous comments. He does lack bedside manners. He is arrogant and cocky. will not go back to him

patient

Posted on April 29th, 2015

I would NOT recommend this dr to anyone. I wouldn't even take my dog to him. He is arrogant and does not care for his patients. Horribile dr!!!! He has bad bedside manners

February 21, 2015

Posted on February 22nd, 2015

Dr Manecke lacks bedside manner, he is a young cocky dr who lacks empathy for his patients. He needs to go back o school and retake the class for compassion

understanding and excellent doctor

Posted on October 10th, 2013

Dr. Manecke is kind and easy to talk to, answering all my concerns and questions. He knew exactly what to do regarding the strain and trauma that my bladder and urethra had suffered. He was able to get me off the catheter at just the right time. I am 58 years old. I am now regaining my good health and am able to urinate on my own even better than before all this happened to me. I feel like I am thirty again. I highly recommend Dr. Manacke to anyone who is in need of a urologist.

Posted on October 20th, 2011

Highly recommend Dr. Manecke! From the minute he found the cancer - through the 12 hours of surgery - and the follow up, this doctor was perfect. He is professional, caring, and most of all accurate and quick in diagnosing the problem!

Great Surgeon, Great Doctor, Great Guy, Great Practice

Posted on January 24th, 2009

Dr. Manecke and partners at Advanced Urology took excellent care of a relatively complex problem for me, without the need to send me to a University Hospital. They run late sometimes, but, it beats multiple drives into the City.

Posted on July 24th, 2017