Doctor who doesn't listen show details Doctor who doesn't listen
by Sarah on Apr 13th, 2016

Dr. Manecke did NOT listen to my concerns or understand what was going on. His office cancelled my appointment one day prior and then they offered Dr. Manecke as a replacement. I had waited weeks for this appointment. I WASTED MY TIME SEEING HIM. He didn't listen or care about my condition. He was not there for me when I needed his help. I am no better off after visiting him.

by Patient on Dec 30th, 2015

I could see how some people may not like this doctor's bedside manner. Dr. Manecke is not one to hold your hand and spend hours with you. He's very intelligent, efficient, and direct. If you're looking for a doctor who cuts through the B.S., Dr. Manecke is the one for you. I've been seeing him for the past couple of years and I'm happy to say he's the best physician I see.

Oct 8th, 2015

These reviews are usually only written by crazy people. Be assured, this is an excellent doctor who really cares about his patients.

by James on Jul 8th, 2015

unproffesional!! it was my first visit-he maybe spent 3 minutes with me. Will not go back. First impression is always the lasting one!!!

by Peter on Jun 7th, 2015

I have to agree with the two previous comments. He does lack bedside manners. He is arrogant and cocky. will not go back to him

patient show details patient
by Robert W on Apr 29th, 2015

I would NOT recommend this dr to anyone. I wouldn't even take my dog to him. He is arrogant and does not care for his patients. Horribile dr!!!! He has bad bedside manners

February 21, 2015 show details February 21, 2015
Feb 22nd, 2015

Dr Manecke lacks bedside manner, he is a young cocky dr who lacks empathy for his patients. He needs to go back o school and retake the class for compassion

understanding and excellent doctor show details understanding and excellent doctor
by John D Rives on Oct 10th, 2013

Dr. Manecke is kind and easy to talk to, answering all my concerns and questions. He knew exactly what to do regarding the strain and trauma that my bladder and urethra had suffered. He was able to get me off the catheter at just the right time. I am 58 years old. I am now regaining my good health and am able to urinate on my own even better than before all this happened to me. I feel like I am thirty again. I highly recommend Dr. Manacke to anyone who is in need of a urologist.

Oct 20th, 2011

Highly recommend Dr. Manecke! From the minute he found the cancer - through the 12 hours of surgery - and the follow up, this doctor was perfect. He is professional, caring, and most of all accurate and quick in diagnosing the problem!

Great Surgeon, Great Doctor, Great Guy, Great Practice show details Great Surgeon, Great Doctor, Great Guy, Great Practice
Jan 24th, 2009

Dr. Manecke and partners at Advanced Urology took excellent care of a relatively complex problem for me, without the need to send me to a University Hospital. They run late sometimes, but, it beats multiple drives into the City.