A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Martinez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Martinez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martinez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ryan J. Martinez practice?
Dr. Ryan Martinez practices Surgery near Seattle, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Issaquah, WA.
See Seattle Surgeons.