A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Martinez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Martinez is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Martinez, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Colon Cancer
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martinez graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Martinez has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
- Swedish Edmonds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan J Martinez MD is a male Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ryan J. Martinez practice?
- Dr. Ryan Martinez has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Martinez practices Surgery near Issaquah, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA.
See Issaquah Surgeons.