A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan McGhan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McGhan
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McGhan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan McGhan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. McGhan graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. McGhan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Michael McGhan MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Ryan M. McGhan practice?
- Dr. Ryan McGhan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ryan McGhan practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists, Anchorage Critical Care Practitioners, and Anchorage Pulmonologists.