A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan McKimmie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKimmie
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. McKimmie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 36 areas:
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Acute Abdominal Pain
- Barrett Esophagus
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Chronic Pancreatitis
- Clostridium Infections
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Colon Diseases (Sigmoid Diseases)
- Colon Diverticulum
- Colon Tumor (Adenomatous Polyps)
- Colonic Polyps
- Crohn's Disease
- Digestive Signs and Symptoms
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. McKimmie graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. McKimmie has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- Forsyth Medical Center
- Select Specialty Hospital-Winston Salem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Lee McKimmie MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Ryan L. McKimmie practice?
- Dr. Ryan McKimmie has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ryan McKimmie practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Winston Salem, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Clemmons, NC.
See Winston Salem Internists and Winston Salem Gastroenterologists.