A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan McKinnon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan McKinnon is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKinnon
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McKinnon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan McKinnon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. McKinnon graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. McKinnon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan S McKinnon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ryan S. McKinnon practice?
- Dr. Ryan McKinnon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ryan McKinnon practices Ophthalmology near Caldwell, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Nampa, ID.
See Caldwell Ophthalmologists.