A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan McKinnon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan McKinnon is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan McKinnon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. McKinnon graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. McKinnon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan S McKinnon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ryan S. McKinnon practice?
- Dr. Ryan McKinnon has 8 office locations.
Dr. Ryan McKinnon practices Ophthalmology near Caldwell, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Nampa, ID and McCall, ID.
See Caldwell Ophthalmologists.