A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan McKinnon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan McKinnon is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McKinnon
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. McKinnon Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan McKinnon, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. McKinnon graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. McKinnon has 6 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Medical Center
- Mercy Medical Center - Nampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan S McKinnon MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Ryan S. McKinnon practice?
- Dr. Ryan McKinnon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ryan McKinnon practices Ophthalmology near Nampa, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Caldwell, ID.
See Nampa Ophthalmologists.