Dr. Ryan Mcnamara Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ryan Mcnamara?

May 10th, 2017

I am so happy Dr. Mcnamra dealt with my father's recent stay at Memorial Hospital. Dr. Mcnamara was a refreshing experience from most physicians that has seen my 83 year father. He talked to him with respect and showed a genuine interests to encourage my weak father not to give up on life. Many physicians on his watch gave very grim details, which I know are necessary but do not show any positive prognosis at all. I am thrilled to see doctors like Dr. Mcnamara leaning more on a positive side of LIFE!!

April 6th, 2016

Great Doctor

This guy was great! He treated my bladder infection with love and care. I would highly recommend to all.

March 28th, 2012

Great Hospitalist

Very pleasant. Took time to listen to me. Made an accurate diagnosis. Saw me as a complete person. Recommend him highly.

December 20th, 2015