A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Meis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Meis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meis
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Meis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Meis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meis graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
- St. Luke's Health System, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Christopher Meis MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan C. Meis practice?
- Dr. Ryan Meis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Meis practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near North Sioux City, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Le Mars, IA and Webster City, IA.
See North Sioux City Surgeons and North Sioux City Sports Medicine Doctors.