Learn more about Dr. Ryan Meis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Meis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meis
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Meis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Meis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Meis graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meis has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Siouxland Surgery Center Lp
- St. Luke's Health System, Inc.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Christopher Meis MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan C. Meis practice?
- Dr. Ryan Meis has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Meis practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near North Sioux City, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Le Mars, IA and Webster City, IA.
See North Sioux City Surgeons and North Sioux City Sports Medicine Doctors.