A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Molli:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Molli is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Molli graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Molli has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan G Molli DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ryan G. Molli practice?
- Dr. Ryan Molli has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Molli practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Livonia, MI.
See Livonia Surgeons.