Dr. Ryan Molli DO Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Meadville, PA

• Good
  • Bad

February 20th, 2017
left hip replacement and scheduled for r hip replacement this week. Have already seen significant increase in range of motion and function. Am a young patient that was born with hip abnormalities, and have been an athlete all my life. Looking forward to being active again.

December 17th, 2016
Hip Surgery
I met Dr. Molli in Livonia, MI and he was able to get me in almost immediately and took care of my hip with new procedures. I had this done in 2013 and Now it is 2016 and he has moved to Pennsylvania and I miss him very much.

October 22nd, 2016
Before surgery
I have not had my surgery yet. I am scheduled for hip replacement. I'm so greatful for a friend who referred me to this doctor. His staff and the doctor has made me feel relaxed and excited to have the surgery. I'm looking forward to this hip replacement to enjoy life again. My wait time was a little long. But that was telling me that dr molli was taking time with his patients. After my visit I felt such a relief to proceed with the hip replacement.

August 5th, 2016
Don't wait!
I recently had a total knee replacement after suffering for seven plus years. It has been six weeks and I feel better than I have in forever. I still have more therapy to go, but I advise you not to wait because of fear. Get it done and start living again!

July 19th, 2016
My experience with Dr. Molli and his team was amazing. I had both hips replaced and on both occasions was able to go home the same day. Following Dr. Molli's instructions, I was able to walk without my cane or walker within 5 days days after the surgery. Dr. Molli and his team take the time to explain everything that will happen as well as take the time to answer any questions or concerns. He even called my house the evening before surgery to answer any last minute questions. My recovery was very quick and I was able to get back to doing things I had not been able to do for a long time. I cannot say enough about Dr. Molli and his staff. We are very fortunate to such an amazing doctor in this area.

February 22nd, 2016
Dr Molli was a very great dr and took good care of my needs only problem I have is when you call in you hardly get to talk to anyone and when you leave a message with a phone number they don't call you back at right number or very soon but it's the office not dr

September 11th, 2015
he was a wonderful doctor. He explained everything before and after what to expect. He took the time to answer any questions that you may have had. A real family man. He made you feel very comfortable throughout the entire procedure

August 6th, 2015
Anterior Hip Replacement Procedure - The Only Way To Go!
Dr. Molli is THE BEST surgeon, both because he only does this minimally invasive, muscle sparing procedure, and because he is a perfectionist. I was driving my 81 year old husband out of the hospital parking lot 24 hours after the surgery started! One overnight in hospital. Next day he walked full length of hospital hallway to the Physical Therapy room where he spent 5 mins walking up and down stairs and back down hall to his room to be discharged from hospital. Very little pain, no wound issues, no bruising. Only used walker or cane for safety a few days. Outpatient PT started 4 days after surgery; no nursing home rehab needed. This procedure is so superior to traditional hip replacements that he will have no bending limitations . Dr Molli gives very informative presentations before surgery; great "bedside manner" in hallway or office (not much bedside time). We have and will continue to give Dr Molli and the anterior hip replacement method five stars!

May 2nd, 2015
Knee pain
Went in for knee pain. Staff was helpful as explained what would take place. Dr. Molli asked me questions, explained what is was going to do based on how my knee looked. Did X-rays and determined my problem. Took the time to explain and answer my questions before talking about treatment options.

February 12th, 2014
Ryan Molli, DO Review
I saw Dr Molli for extreme hip discomfort. Scheduled surgery to replace right hip after discussing with Dr. Molli. Attended a seminar given by Dr Molli prior to surgery that answered all my questions and eased my mind. Surgery went very well and I went home the next day. I was able to go back to work in four weeks without the use of a walker or cane. He will take as much time as you need to answer all your questions before leaving the exam room. I have and will continue to refer patients to Dr. Molli.

July 3rd, 2017