Don't wait! show details Don't wait!
Aug 4th, 2016

I recently had a total knee replacement after suffering for seven plus years. It has been six weeks and I feel better than I have in forever. I still have more therapy to go, but I advise you not to wait because of fear. Get it done and start living again!

by Carole Wurster on Jul 19th, 2016

My experience with Dr. Molli and his team was amazing. I had both hips replaced and on both occasions was able to go home the same day. Following Dr. Molli's instructions, I was able to walk without my cane or walker within 5 days days after the surgery. Dr. Molli and his team take the time to explain everything that will happen as well as take the time to answer any questions or concerns. He even called my house the evening before surgery to answer any last minute questions. My recovery was very quick and I was able to get back to doing things I had not been able to do for a long time. I cannot say enough about Dr. Molli and his staff. We are very fortunate to such an amazing doctor in this area.

Feb 22nd, 2016

Dr Molli was a very great dr and took good care of my needs only problem I have is when you call in you hardly get to talk to anyone and when you leave a message with a phone number they don't call you back at right number or very soon but it's the office not dr

by Joyce A. Young on Sep 11th, 2015

he was a wonderful doctor. He explained everything before and after what to expect. He took the time to answer any questions that you may have had. A real family man. He made you feel very comfortable throughout the entire procedure

Anterior Hip Replacement Procedure - The Only Way To Go! show details Anterior Hip Replacement Procedure - The Only Way To Go!
by Shirley M on Aug 6th, 2015

Dr. Molli is THE BEST surgeon, both because he only does this minimally invasive, muscle sparing procedure, and because he is a perfectionist. I was driving my 81 year old husband out of the hospital parking lot 24 hours after the surgery started! One overnight in hospital. Next day he walked full length of hospital hallway to the Physical Therapy room where he spent 5 mins walking up and down stairs and back down hall to his room to be discharged from hospital. Very little pain, no wound issues, no bruising. Only used walker or cane for safety a few days. Outpatient PT started 4 days after surgery; no nursing home rehab needed. This procedure is so superior to traditional hip replacements that he will have no bending limitations . Dr Molli gives very informative presentations before surgery; great "bedside manner" in hallway or office (not much bedside time). We have and will continue to give Dr Molli and the anterior hip replacement method five stars!

Knee pain show details Knee pain
by Pat H. on May 1st, 2015

Went in for knee pain. Staff was helpful as explained what would take place. Dr. Molli asked me questions, explained what is was going to do based on how my knee looked. Did X-rays and determined my problem. Took the time to explain and answer my questions before talking about treatment options.

Ryan Molli, DO Review show details Ryan Molli, DO Review
by Pamela H on Feb 12th, 2014

I saw Dr Molli for extreme hip discomfort. Scheduled surgery to replace right hip after discussing with Dr. Molli. Attended a seminar given by Dr Molli prior to surgery that answered all my questions and eased my mind. Surgery went very well and I went home the next day. I was able to go back to work in four weeks without the use of a walker or cane. He will take as much time as you need to answer all your questions before leaving the exam room. I have and will continue to refer patients to Dr. Molli.

Mark as Helpful  | 12 people found this helpful Report Abuse