Anterior Hip Replacement Procedure - The Only Way To Go! show details Anterior Hip Replacement Procedure - The Only Way To Go!
by Shirley M on Aug 6th, 2015

Dr. Molli is THE BEST surgeon, both because he only does this minimally invasive, muscle sparing procedure, and because he is a perfectionist. I was driving my 81 year old husband out of the hospital parking lot 24 hours after the surgery started! One overnight in hospital. Next day he walked full length of hospital hallway to the Physical Therapy room where he spent 5 mins walking up and down stairs and back down hall to his room to be discharged from hospital. Very little pain, no wound issues, no bruising. Only used walker or cane for safety a few days. Outpatient PT started 4 days after surgery; no nursing home rehab needed. This procedure is so superior to traditional hip replacements that he will have no bending limitations . Dr Molli gives very informative presentations before surgery; great "bedside manner" in hallway or office (not much bedside time). We have and will continue to give Dr Molli and the anterior hip replacement method five stars!

Knee pain show details Knee pain
by Pat H. on May 1st, 2015

Went in for knee pain. Staff was helpful as explained what would take place. Dr. Molli asked me questions, explained what is was going to do based on how my knee looked. Did X-rays and determined my problem. Took the time to explain and answer my questions before talking about treatment options.

Ryan Molli, DO Review show details Ryan Molli, DO Review
by Pamela H on Feb 12th, 2014

I saw Dr Molli for extreme hip discomfort. Scheduled surgery to replace right hip after discussing with Dr. Molli. Attended a seminar given by Dr Molli prior to surgery that answered all my questions and eased my mind. Surgery went very well and I went home the next day. I was able to go back to work in four weeks without the use of a walker or cane. He will take as much time as you need to answer all your questions before leaving the exam room. I have and will continue to refer patients to Dr. Molli.