The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ryan Muchow
Dr. Ryan Muchow, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY. He has 11 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Muchow is affiliated with Shriners Hospital-Lexington, Good Samaritan Hospital and Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Lexington. Dr. Muchow has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Ryan Muchow has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Ryan Muchow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lexington, KY.
Dr. Sheila Chandran
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Orthopedic Surgery
Lexington, KY 0 mi12
Dr. Patrick Serey
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Lexington, KY 0 mi52
Dr. Scott Riley
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Lexington, KY 0 mi34