A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Muchow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Muchow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Muchow has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan D Muchow MD is a male Surgeon and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Ryan D. Muchow practice?
- Dr. Ryan Muchow has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Muchow practices Surgery and Pediatric Orthopaedic Surgery near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Surgeons and Lexington Orthopedic Surgeons.