A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Mullins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Mullins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mullins
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Mullins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Mullins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullins graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mullins has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Health Center Tyler
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan David Mullins MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan D. Mullins practice?
- Dr. Ryan Mullins has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Mullins practices Family Medicine near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Family Physicians.