A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Mullins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Mullins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mullins
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mullins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Mullins, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Mullins graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Mullins has 11 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Health Center Tyler
- Mother Francis Hospital-Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan David Mullins MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan D. Mullins practice?
- Dr. Ryan Mullins has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Mullins practices Family Medicine near Tyler, TX.
See Tyler Primary Care Doctors.