Dr. Ryan Neff Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ryan Neff?

Super Doctor

Posted on February 3rd, 2017

Operated on me for gallbladder cancer. Very satisfied with the outcome. I highly recommend Dr. Neff.

Incredible Doctor

Posted on September 15th, 2016

Dr. Neff is a model for the kind of doctor every doctor should strive to be, and he is a caretaker that every patient could benefit from seeing. Dr. Neff removed my gallbladder excellently, took care of me the whole way through, before and after. The other night, I had some issues with my pain medicine and at 1:30 am had to call the nurses exchange because I was in so much pain. It was Dr. Neff who I ended up speaking to! And then today, he called me personally to check up on me! This is a man who truly cares about his patients and obviously people in general. He is incredibly professional, kind, guiding, while refraining from being pressuring or falling into a paternalistic style of medicine. Dr. Neff is an incredible person. Thank you Dr!!!!

Posted on May 31st, 2016

Excellent experience with surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Neff.

Posted on November 30th, 2015

Dr Neff is brilliant. Has wonderful skills, listens and spends time with you post follow up. Saw me early in morning after my surgery and before he left at night. Highly recommend

Posted on January 10th, 2015

Knows his business very well

A man with a great mind,soul and heart; and his staff is the same!

Posted on January 10th, 2014

I had a very complicated colon problem which was l00 per cent blocked. He not only stayed with me but supported my family as i was critical for about two days and 76!!! I also was anemic as i could not eat for previous nine months as my family group of doctors tried to figure out the problem. He speaks the truth so you do know what is happening He also uses language you can understand

Gall Bladder Removal

Posted on December 3rd, 2013

Could not have been happier! He rushed my surgery date to be able to recover in time for a huge family vacation. I was back to work in three days and never had any issues, my scarring is very minimal. He was very pleasant and explained everything well to both myself and my family. His office staff was also very pleasant and helped me navigate the wonderful world of insurance companies.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on February 27th, 2013

Dr. Neff was the general surgeon for my husband's hernia and removed a cyst from my back. He was efficient, did not ask for unnecessary visits and fully explained the procedures and options.

BAD

Posted on October 11th, 2012

I HIGHLY recommend finding another doctor.

Very sad

Posted on July 19th, 2012

I went to him for a simple procedure of multiple lypoma removal. I have had it done many times. Unfortunately, this time ended in horror. He cut me up so bad, I have craters left all over my body. My doctor was shocked when he saw it. The next time I had it done by a different doctor, he said, don't ever go back to see Dr. Neff. And he works just down the hall! Very sad!

Best Doctor I have ever been to.

Posted on May 18th, 2012

DR. NEFF is the best Doctor I have ever been treated by and I have had my share of doctors. He was caring, attentive and compssionate. If you are seeking a doctor . . He's the one you want.

Saved my life

Posted on May 11th, 2012

I highly recommend Dr. Neff for surgical needs. He saved my life when no other doctor would even try.