Dr. Ryan Neff MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 15th, 2016
Incredible Doctor
Dr. Neff is a model for the kind of doctor every doctor should strive to be, and he is a caretaker that every patient could benefit from seeing. Dr. Neff removed my gallbladder excellently, took care of me the whole way through, before and after. The other night, I had some issues with my pain medicine and at 1:30 am had to call the nurses exchange because I was in so much pain. It was Dr. Neff who I ended up speaking to! And then today, he called me personally to check up on me! This is a man who truly cares about his patients and obviously people in general. He is incredibly professional, kind, guiding, while refraining from being pressuring or falling into a paternalistic style of medicine. Dr. Neff is an incredible person. Thank you Dr!!!!

May 31st, 2016
Excellent experience with surgery. I would highly recommend Dr. Neff.

November 30th, 2015
Dr Neff is brilliant. Has wonderful skills, listens and spends time with you post follow up. Saw me early in morning after my surgery and before he left at night. Highly recommend

January 9th, 2015
Knows his business very well

January 10th, 2014
A man with a great mind,soul and heart; and his staff is the same!
I had a very complicated colon problem which was l00 per cent blocked. He not only stayed with me but supported my family as i was critical for about two days and 76!!! I also was anemic as i could not eat for previous nine months as my family group of doctors tried to figure out the problem. He speaks the truth so you do know what is happening He also uses language you can understand

December 3rd, 2013
Gall Bladder Removal
Could not have been happier! He rushed my surgery date to be able to recover in time for a huge family vacation. I was back to work in three days and never had any issues, my scarring is very minimal. He was very pleasant and explained everything well to both myself and my family. His office staff was also very pleasant and helped me navigate the wonderful world of insurance companies.

February 27th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
Dr. Neff was the general surgeon for my husband's hernia and removed a cyst from my back. He was efficient, did not ask for unnecessary visits and fully explained the procedures and options.

October 11th, 2012
BAD
I HIGHLY recommend finding another doctor.

July 18th, 2012
Very sad
I went to him for a simple procedure of multiple lypoma removal. I have had it done many times. Unfortunately, this time ended in horror. He cut me up so bad, I have craters left all over my body. My doctor was shocked when he saw it. The next time I had it done by a different doctor, he said, don't ever go back to see Dr. Neff. And he works just down the hall! Very sad!

May 17th, 2012
Best Doctor I have ever been to.
DR. NEFF is the best Doctor I have ever been treated by and I have had my share of doctors. He was caring, attentive and compssionate. If you are seeking a doctor . . He's the one you want.

May 10th, 2012
Saved my life
I highly recommend Dr. Neff for surgical needs. He saved my life when no other doctor would even try.

November 22nd, 2011
Awful
I have had the same procedure done 3 times. When I went to Dr. Neff, he butchered me up and left horrible scars! Even the referring doctor said it was awful.