Learn more about Dr. Ryan Nishihara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Nishihara, Pediatrics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nishihara
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nishihara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Nishihara, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nishihara graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nishihara has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Nishihara MD is a male Pediatrician, has 19 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan Nishihara practice?
- Dr. Ryan Nishihara has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Nishihara practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Pediatricians and Las Vegas Adolescent Specialists.