A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Nishihara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Nishihara, Pediatrics is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Nishihara, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nishihara graduated from University of Hawaii, Honolulu. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Nishihara has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Nishihara MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan Nishihara practice?
- Dr. Ryan Nishihara has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Nishihara practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Adolescent Medicine near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Pediatricians and Las Vegas Adolescent Specialists.