Dr. Ryan Nishihara MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Las Vegas, NV

• Good
  • Bad

New patient
I have been to different Pediatric offices as we have moved a lot but the office and doctor made us feel at ease. He played with my daughter and made her laugh. She asks to go back even when she is not feeling sick

August 18th, 2016
Not taking new patients... so rating doesnt matter!
Dr. You should have our staff member check with you before turning away a new patient on referral. Especially when the referral is based on patient need due to rare conditions... We weren't looking for just any doctor!

November 18th, 2012
Above and beyond
It is 8 am on a Sunday morning, after a long night of sore throats and fevers. Called in this morning for a referral -- a referral -- to a good ER or Quick Care, and found ourselves on the phone with Dr. Nishihara himself. His response: "I'll see you at 10." On Sunday. Who does that? Answer: he does, and often -- couldn't be more thorough and rigorous. Staff is incredibly nice too.

May 8th, 2011
Best pediatrician ever!!!
Never have to wait to be seen. If you have an emergency and need to speak to him outside of office hours he will call you within 20 minutes. He calls you on the weekend to follow up to make sure your kid is doing good. He is caring and he remembers everything about you and your child. He is strict with his appointment time rather than trying to pack patient appointments and make you wait. He is strict with his advice but they are all for the benefits of your child. This is my 3rd baby and I wish I had found him when my older 2 kids were babies. I am very picky but Dr Nishihara gets the highest rating from me. Thumbs up!!!!

August 28th, 2010
Quick and there for your Kids
While he might be a little short at times with me, he is an AMAZING doctor. He has taken my calls in the middle of the night, seen my children at the spur of the moment and always answered my questions. He is VERY precautious, but it is because he cares about the children. He is a good man and a great doctor.

June 16th, 2010
Couldn't be happier
Dr Nishihara has taken care of both my kids from birth. No one I know has less then a 5min wait when they visit the ped. We are always on time so have never had issues. If everyone ran 5min late it would back up the entire day so for those that complain about his policies if you make an appt then get there on time! I appreciate that his office takes the scheduling seriously and doesn't over book I think his staf is very friendly and helpful. He has gone above and beyond when it concerns our kids health. My son was in the NICU for 2 weeks and he checked on him and kept us more in the loop then the NICU Dr did even though he was not officially his patient. I could never thank him enough for how caring he was during that very difficult time. My husband and I are extremely thankful that we have such and awesome doctor..

April 21st, 2010
Excellent Physician. Always places the child's health care interest first. Knowledgeable, caring, good sense of humor, good bedside manner. Very prompt and insists the same from patient. Highly recommended. He's a "no nonsense" doctor and is strict, but that and among other things makes him the best pediatrician in town!

November 13th, 2009
Strict Rules
No bedside manner. Strict rules. If you 5 minutes late, he refuses to see you or cancels you as a patient. Very arrogant. His way or no way. We changed drs. we need a dr. with compassion and patience.

November 10th, 2008
Wonderful, Sweet, Caring, My kids love him

June 15th, 2008
The Best Pediatrician in Las Vegas
Dr.Nishihara has cared for our 3 children since birth and we wouldn't have it any other way. He is 100% dedicated to his patients and requires the parents to do the same. His office is no nonsense, show up for your appointments on time, and no one waits. He's the best