A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Nomura:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Nomura, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Nomura graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Nomura has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kuakini Medical Center
- Rehabilitation Hospital of the Pacific
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Y Nomura MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Ryan Y. Nomura practice?
- Dr. Ryan Nomura has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Nomura practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Physiatrists.