Dr. Ryan Nunley MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery Saint Louis, MO

July 4th, 2016
knee replacement
Had knee replacement 3weeks ago,rehab doing great. Could not have picked a better doc.

June 21st, 2016
I have become a new man after my Dr.Ryan Nunnley left hip replacement. Thank You Dr.Nunnley!

February 24th, 2016
Dr. Ryan Nunley.... WOW!
This doctor, Dr. Ryan Nunley, was referred and came highly recommended by a fellow surgeon at Washington University Physicians that saved my life in 2011, Dr. Brian Nussenbaum. Dr. Nunley diagnosed by condition within 15 minutes and scheduled me for surgery the next morning due to sense or urgency surrounding my diagnosis, which had deteriorated to a life threatening degree. Fast forward 90 days I received a new left knee. All the while, Dr Nunley assured me I would walk again with no cane or assistance and would not have a limp. (I had been in a wheel chair for months prior, couldn't drive, couldn't put weight on my left leg and couldn't work). Within four weeks following the surgery, I was using a cane less and less. Within six weeks following the surgery I didn't need a cane at all and within eight weeks following the surgery I had no limp. This doctor is dedicated, highly skilled and was bulls eye accurate with the diagnosis and forward thinking with a plan for surgery and care to remedy my situation. With a review like this it should come as no surprise that I recommend Dr.Ryan Nunley to the highest degree. I have absolute respect for Doctor Nunley and the institution that he is affiliated with, Washington University Physicians.

December 17th, 2015
Excrpellent in all aspects
I would recommend Dr. Nunley. Excellent surgeon and deeply cares about his patients

November 13th, 2015
Exception results with hip replacement surgery of both hips.

June 30th, 2015
Best Ortho surgeon
I had my knee replacement surgery scheduled with another surgeon in the area. A week after scheduling it, his office called to say he wouldn't do it (due to issues with my knee from a car accident many years ago) and that I needed to see Dr. Nunley. I was grateful to this doctor for realizing he couldn't handle the procedure and sending me to Dr. Nunley. I always say I got an "upgrade" on doctors with Dr. Nunley. Dr. Nunley explained the issues, but said he was sure he could do the surgery and felt the outcome would be good. I have had both knees replaced this year by Dr. Nunley and am doing great. I can stand and walk without pain. I am so grateful to Dr. Nunley and wouldn't ever go to a different Ortho Surgeon. He is truly the best!

April 26th, 2015
His office help, Sherrie, rudest person I ever seen!! If you have a problem, good luck on a return phone call!! When you are workmans comp, you are treated like crap!! I didn't ask to get hurt!! You still get paid!! So who are you to treat people so poorly!!! Angela is the nicest person there!! Dr Nunly is in a hurry, talks to you like you are a dr too!!

February 20th, 2015
Couldn't ask for more
Outstanding care of hip and knee degeneration plus coordination with other physicians regarding shoulder, humerus, and hiatal hernia repair. Exceptional nursing coordination.

May 21st, 2014
Happy Hip patient
I'm a nurse where Dr Nunley does surgery and I've had the best experience with him. He fixed my hip labral tear with a hip scope and my hip feels better than it ever has. Dr Nunley has operated on 4 other nurses in the same area (hips and knees) and is he the best person to go to for hip surgery in St Louis. Thanks for keeping us nurses going (and special thanks to Stephanie/staff for all the great help)

February 3rd, 2014
Amazing experience
Thanks to Dr Nunley and his team for a great experience. After months of groin pain and seeing 4 other ortho doctors....I finally found Dr Nunley and he accurately diagnosed me with a labral tear/impingement. All I can say is that 4 weeks after surgery with Dr Nunley I'm finally pain free and back to playing hockey again. Thanks doc

January 10th, 2014
Great Doctor
I thank Dr. Nunley for doing an excellent procedure with hip replacement surgery. The surgery was a success and the assistance afte surgery by Dr. Nunley and staff, including nurses/caregivers at BJC was outstanding.

June 19th, 2013
Very bad experience
I have been through seven surgeries in the last four years on my knees mostly due to my Lupus. I was told by my last surgeon that he just didn't think there was any more he could do. I have been in serious pain each day and I finally Dr. Nunley's was recommended. It took me two weeks to even get an appointment because the doctor insisted on looking at my records. I finally got a call saying that Dr. Nunley would see me and gave me an appointment 5 weeks away. Each and every day I got through the pain because I knew I would at least have someone to evaluate my condition and possibly give me some advise. Nine days before my appointment Dr. Nunley's office called me to tell me he reviewed my records once again and feels there is nothing he can do for me. I cried and asked if I could please just come in and talk to him and they gave me the blunt response NO. I have very good insurance so there was never a question about being paid for his services. It is hard to believe that this group of doctors couldn't give me ten minutes of there time. Now I am back to square one trying to get in to see a doctor.