Dr. Ryan Nunley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ryan Nunley?

October 13th, 2017

GreatJob!!

I recently had total hip replacement. I have to say that Dr. Nunley did a great job. My pain level has improved over night. He and his office staff explained things well and were very nice. I would highly recommend his services.

October 7th, 2017

I would highly recommend!

Dr. Nunley performed my total knee replacement. I appreciated the thoroughness of his exam and his explanation of what was needed. His surgical nurse, care and staff were excellent. I never felt that I didn't know what was going to be done or what to expect. His office is very busy, but I know that is because he is excellent. My knee is just amazing now and I am grateful for his care and suggestions. I also felt he was very logical and did not push things I did not need. He made sure my after care fit into my lifestyle.

October 3rd, 2017

Fantastic Surgeon!!

Dr. Nunley performed a total hip replacement on me in 2016 and did an excellent job. He is an extremely skilled surgeon who took a joint that had, in essence, completely collapsed, and gave me the ability to walk pain free again. He is kind and courteous - he takes time during our appointments to answer all my questions - I never feel rushed and always leave the office satisfied that my concerns have been addressed. I have recommended him to others and will definitely use his skills again when it comes time for my other hip to be replaced. There are many surgeons in the St. Louis area who are qualified to do hip replacements, but in my opinion, Dr. Nunley is clearly one of the most outstanding surgeons you can use!!

August 1st, 2017

Expertise is unparalled, very good bedside manner, answers questions, gives the patient time and undivided attention, procedurally correct, willing to listen

July 4th, 2016

knee replacement

Had knee replacement 3weeks ago,rehab doing great. Could not have picked a better doc.

June 21st, 2016

I have become a new man after my Dr.Ryan Nunnley left hip replacement. Thank You Dr.Nunnley!

February 24th, 2016

Dr. Ryan Nunley.... WOW!

This doctor, Dr. Ryan Nunley, was referred and came highly recommended by a fellow surgeon at Washington University Physicians that saved my life in 2011, Dr. Brian Nussenbaum. Dr. Nunley diagnosed by condition within 15 minutes and scheduled me for surgery the next morning due to sense or urgency surrounding my diagnosis, which had deteriorated to a life threatening degree. Fast forward 90 days I received a new left knee. All the while, Dr Nunley assured me I would walk again with no cane or assistance and would not have a limp. (I had been in a wheel chair for months prior, couldn't drive, couldn't put weight on my left leg and couldn't work). Within four weeks following the surgery, I was using a cane less and less. Within six weeks following the surgery I didn't need a cane at all and within eight weeks following the surgery I had no limp. This doctor is dedicated, highly skilled and was bulls eye accurate with the diagnosis and forward thinking with a plan for surgery and care to remedy my situation. With a review like this it should come as no surprise that I recommend Dr.Ryan Nunley to the highest degree. I have absolute respect for Doctor Nunley and the institution that he is affiliated with, Washington University Physicians.

December 18th, 2015

Excrpellent in all aspects

I would recommend Dr. Nunley. Excellent surgeon and deeply cares about his patients

November 13th, 2015

Exception results with hip replacement surgery of both hips.

June 30th, 2015

Best Ortho surgeon

I had my knee replacement surgery scheduled with another surgeon in the area. A week after scheduling it, his office called to say he wouldn't do it (due to issues with my knee from a car accident many years ago) and that I needed to see Dr. Nunley. I was grateful to this doctor for realizing he couldn't handle the procedure and sending me to Dr. Nunley. I always say I got an "upgrade" on doctors with Dr. Nunley. Dr. Nunley explained the issues, but said he was sure he could do the surgery and felt the outcome would be good. I have had both knees replaced this year by Dr. Nunley and am doing great. I can stand and walk without pain. I am so grateful to Dr. Nunley and wouldn't ever go to a different Ortho Surgeon. He is truly the best!

April 27th, 2015

His office help, Sherrie, rudest person I ever seen!! If you have a problem, good luck on a return phone call!! When you are workmans comp, you are treated like crap!! I didn't ask to get hurt!! You still get paid!! So who are you to treat people so poorly!!! Angela is the nicest person there!! Dr Nunly is in a hurry, talks to you like you are a dr too!!

February 20th, 2015

Couldn't ask for more

Outstanding care of hip and knee degeneration plus coordination with other physicians regarding shoulder, humerus, and hiatal hernia repair. Exceptional nursing coordination.