A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan O'Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan O'Connor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan O'Connor, DO, FAAPMR is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
Dr. O'Connor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Central Michigan Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan O'Connor DO and FAAPMR is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan O'Connor practice?
- Dr. Ryan O'Connor has 5 office locations.
Dr. Ryan O'Connor practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Lansing, MI.
Additional practice locations include: East Lansing, MI.
See Lansing Physiatrists and Lansing Pain Management Doctors.