A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan O'Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan O'Connor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan O'Connor, DO, FAAPMR is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Pain Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connor graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie.
Dr. O'Connor has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Christopher O'Connor DO and FAAPMR is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Sports Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan C. O'Connor practice?
- Dr. Ryan O'Connor has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ryan O'Connor practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pain Medicine, Sports Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Interventional Pain Medicine near East Lansing, MI.
See East Lansing Physiatrists, East Lansing Pain Management Doctors, and East Lansing Sports Medicine Doctors.