Dr. Ryan Oconnor Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ryan Oconnor?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

April 18th, 2016

He is amazing! My pain is significantly reduced and I have been able to go back to being active

April 12th, 2016

Disappointed

I was seeing him because of back issues. Never followed up with me with my issue. Seems like if it isn't standard operating procedure, he doesn't care and doesn't want to deal with it. There are better doctors out there that don't pass the buck.

August 5th, 2015

Very compassionate and knowledgeable physician

March 18th, 2014

Thank You Dr. O'Connor

Dr. O'Connor has been overseeing my rehab after having a stroke in 2009.Dr. O'Connor has been giving me bot-ox injections in my right arm and hand for elasticity because the muscles get so tight i can't take the pain anymore.Dr. O'Connor also gives me bot-ox as well as steroid injections in my right leg and low back.Living as a handicap is very difficult but Dr. O'Connor has shown compassion,knowledge and willingness to help me in my everyday living. I'm very thankful to have Dr. O'Connor

May 16th, 2013

Such a shame

I was ordered by my insurance company to have an IME for a car accident 25 years ago in which I spent 7 1/2 weeks in ICU one of my injuries was 2 broken vertebrates I went in with an attitude reading all about IME's and how Doctors are paid big money to make it so the insurance company's can drop the claim. But once in i actually felt I had a chance, This is a doctor I have never seen before in my life, yet he can tell in 2 1/2 hours that my neck fusion of 2 vertebrates is not causing my pain in the neck area, the arthritis or the bone spurs with the numbness shooting down both arms and causing back pain. The exam consisted of 2.25 hours of him going over my 5 inch file with his assistant and then less 5 minutes examining me, he had me bend my neck back and forth the then he would just stand there looking at my back and then testing my reflexes, It is such a shame that a doctor feels he has to cause added stress to an already injured person. I am now in a struggle to have all my doctors help me fight this unjust!!! If you are ordered to see this doctor for any kind of IME be prepared for him to make your injury a figment of your imagination! Dr. O'Connor you lied you are not one of the "good & fair" ones.

October 7th, 2011

Does not seem to care personally enough about your needs

June 27th, 2016