Learn more about Dr. Ryan O'Hara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan O'Hara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Hara
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. O'Hara Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan O'Hara, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Hara graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Hara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan G O'Hara MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ryan G. O'Hara practice?
- Dr. Ryan O'Hara has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan O'Hara practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Radiologists.