Learn more about Dr. Ryan O'Hara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Hara
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Hara Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan O'Hara, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Hara graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Hara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan G O'Hara MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ryan G. O'Hara practice?
- Dr. Ryan O'Hara has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan O'Hara practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Radiologists.