A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan O'Hara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan O'Hara is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan O'Hara, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Biliary Tract Diseases
- Bone Cancer
- Cancer Chemoembolization (Therapeutic Chemoembolization)
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Hereditary Hemorrhagic Telangiectasia
- Interventional Radiology
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
- Varicose Veins
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Hara graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. O'Hara has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Veterans Administration Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Gene O'Hara MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Ryan G. O'Hara practice?
- Dr. Ryan O'Hara has 4 office locations.
Dr. Ryan O'Hara practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Colorado Springs, CO.
See Salt Lake City Radiologists.