A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan O'Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan O'Quinn, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan O'Quinn, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Quinn graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. O'Quinn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- University Hospital - San Antonio
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Quinn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 6 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 4 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ryan P. O'Quinn practice?
Dr. Ryan O'Quinn practices Dermatology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Dermatologists.