A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Offer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Offer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Offer graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Offer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Tenet HealthSystem Hahnemann LLC
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Elizabeth Offer MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ryan E. Offer practice?
- Dr. Ryan Offer has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Offer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Blackwood, NJ.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.