Dr. Ryan Offer Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ryan Offer?

November 11th, 2016

Dr. Offer is a top rate Physician. I have seen many gynogologists over the years and she is simply stellar. Highly intelligent and never intimidating , always thorough and genuinely cares about her patients. I have ovary issues and can always count on her to return calls, even on her days off and 2 years ago she literally saved me. I went to UPENN ER a few years in unbearable pain and they treated me as if I was a Junkie and sent me home with pain management clinics. I immediately called DrOffer in the morning and knowing my tolerance for pain she came into the hospital on Labor Day weekend no less and performed an emergent laporoscopy and found a cyst which almost grew into my bowel. Not only did she believe in me, she treated me and was able to save my ovary! I've had several surgeries at UPENN and can honestly say no one has given me the genuine care and compassion and attention as DrOffer and the surgical staff ( Nurse Lois is amazing!) I am confident in DrOffer and highly Recommend her services. Also, her staff at 17th street, everyone from Pat to Kiersten are attentive and kind and treat me like family. Kudos! #Grateful

April 23rd, 2014

Excellent care

Dr. Offer took the time to learn about my concerns and addressed each one seriously. She is very professional and pleasant and I trust her judgment.

December 15th, 2010

Good doctor if you can afford MANY unnecessary tests

Dr. Offer is very nice and I walked away from my appointment feeling confident that she would help me balance my hormone levels (I'm 24 and postmenopausal because of chemo). Instead, I got a bill for over $1400 for the extensive STD panel she chose to run without my consent or me ever voicing a concern (fortunately I have insurance so it was ONLY 250 out of pocket). Not only did she not address my concern but ended up being much, much to expensive for me to continue to see. Very nice, very courteous, but I'm not sure if she wasn't listening or mixed me up with another patient. Either way, it's not worth trying again. I'll find a better doctor.

February 21st, 2017