A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Ollerton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Ollerton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ollerton graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Ollerton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- American Fork Hospital
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan C Ollerton DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Ryan C. Ollerton practice?
- Dr. Ryan Ollerton has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Ollerton practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near American Fork, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Orem, UT and Provo, UT.
See American Fork Obstetricians & Gynecologists.