A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Osborne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Osborne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osborne
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Osborne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Osborne, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nose Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Tumor (Pleomorphic Adenoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Tongue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborne graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Osborne has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Brotman Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan F Osborne MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ryan F. Osborne practice?
- Dr. Ryan Osborne has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Osborne practices Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.