A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Osborne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Osborne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Osborne
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Osborne Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Osborne, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nose Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Tumor (Pleomorphic Adenoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Tongue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborne graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Osborne has 13 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan F Osborne MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Ryan F. Osborne practice?
- Dr. Ryan Osborne has 1 office location.
Dr. Ryan Osborne practices Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.