A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Osborne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Osborne is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Osborne, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Nose Cancer
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Salivary Gland Cancer (Parotid Neoplasm)
- Salivary Gland Tumor (Pleomorphic Adenoma)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Tongue Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Osborne graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Osborne has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Brotman Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Osborne accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Ryan F. Osborne practice?
Dr. Ryan Osborne practices Otolaryngology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pomona, CA.
See Los Angeles Otolaryngologists.