Dr. Ryan Mcdonald MD Patient Reviews

• Nephrology Layton, UT

4.9

April 28th, 2016
I just had my first visit with Dr. McDonald. I am genuinely impressed with his knowledge of my rare kidney disease. We were able to speak on an informal yet doctor/patient level. I believe he will become my doctor.

July 25th, 2014
Excellent
I have been seeing Dr. McDonald for over 3 years. He is exceptional in his care of his patient. He is very thorough and seeks to understand my concerns. He always takes the time to answer my many questions. He is readily available and always assists when I have issues that arise.

April 1st, 2014
This year
I entered Dr McDonalds with much trepidation because of the warnings about my health from my main health provider. I found Dr McDonald to be reasurring and educational. He treated my concerns and anxiousness with dignity and respect. I was one of the fortunate ones to be relieved of most kidney problems immediatly and I am returning to normal. I believe that alot of that is because of the expertise of Dr McDonald. I will continue to see him as needed per his request. His whole staff was great to work with.