A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ryan Petering:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ryan Petering is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ryan Petering, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Petering graduated from East Tennessee State University, Johnson City.
Dr. Petering has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ryan Carl Petering MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ryan C. Petering practice?
- Dr. Ryan Petering has 6 office locations.
Dr. Ryan Petering practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Beaverton, OR.
See Portland Primary Care Doctors and Portland Family Physicians.