Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ryan Pham
Dr. Ryan Pham, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA, with another office in San Diego, CA. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Nuclear Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Pham is affiliated with UC San Diego Medical Center, Va San Diego Medical Center (Visn 22) and UC San Diego Thornton Hospital in La Jolla. He speaks English.
Dr. Ryan Pham has the following 2 specialties
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Ryan Pham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Diego, CA.
Dr. Tiffany Tanaka
Internal Medicine, Residency
San Diego, CA 0 mi3
Dr. Srikala Ayyagari
San Diego, CA 0 mi10
Dr. Kristen Kulasa
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
San Diego, CA 0 mi11